Naknek County Jail, AK Inmate Search, Mugshots, Prison Roster
Naknek County Jail inmate locator: Booking #, Current Housing Block, Arrests, Booking Date, Bond, Description of Charges, Inmate List, Gender, Bond Amount, Eye Color, Warrant #, Bookings, Who's in jail, Mugshots, Release Date.
Naknek County Jail is for juveniles from the ages of 1 – 17. Juveniles are not held over 48 hours without a detention hearing as mandated by the Juvenile Code of Alaska.
Naknek County Jail goal is to transform and habilitate juveniles, strengthen families, protect the community and develop responsible citizens by working together.
A juvenile is assigned to an intake officer when they are first referred to the Juvenile Justice Department. Listed below are some things that will happen when the juvenile first arrive at the Detention Center.
- Obtain the juvenile’s general information.
- A staff member will give the juvenile the rules of the facility, and of their rights while they are there.
- The juvenile will be searched to assure drugs or weapons do not enter the facility.
- The juvenile will shower and get them dressed in a detention uniform.
- The juvenile will be assigned a cell, where they will now begin to follow the daily schedule of the facility.
- The juvenile’s family will be contacted to inform them that the juvenile has been detained.
- The juvenile must be released or go before a judge by the second working day from the time they are detained. If a juvenile is picked up after 5: p.m. on a Thursday, they may be released or taken before a judge the following Monday.
Naknek County Jail Sheriff's Office
|Address:||Building 150 King Salmon Air Force BasePO Box 655Bristol Bay, AK 99613|
Inmate Mailing Address
Inmate Name, ID, Housing #
Naknek County Jail
Building 150 King Salmon Air Force BasePO Box 655Bristol Bay, AK 99613
Naknek County Jail Prison Information
Inmate Records Search
Find Arrest & Court records, Mugshots and Contact Info.
|Jail Name||Naknek County Jail|
|Jail Type||County Jail|
|Address||Building 150 King Salmon Air Force BasePO Box 655Bristol Bay, AK 99613|
|Phone||(907)246-4222 (907) 246-4451|
Refer the map below to find the driving directions.