Mansfield Juvenile Treatment Center Inmate Search and Prison Information
Mansfield, AR is home to Mansfield Juvenile Treatment Center. This facility is a juvenile detention center. The facility director here is Mark Barton. This institution supervises juveniles in a safe, secure and humane environment.
The residents at this facility get 3 meals a day. Inmates are held in dormitories with each dormitory having their own group of toilets, shower area, and sinks. Each night all dormitories are locked with a corrections officer providing direct supervision of the inmates and the sleeping area.
The residents within this center are provided with the following services:
- Educational Programs
- Substance Abuse Programs
- Medical Health Care
- Mental Health Care
The Department of Education through local school districts funds the educational services at this facility.
Juveniles are required to be photographed and fingerprinted if they are taken into custody for offenses that would constitute a felony if committed by an adult. A juvenile can only be fingerprinted and photographed if obtained by a juvenile court order from the judge if the juvenile is taken in for a misdemeanor offense.
Juveniles housed within this facility have committed a status offense which is a violation of the juvenile code. This means that if the same act were committed by an adult, would not be a violation of the law. The following status offenses recognized by Arizona law:
- Runaway child
- Incorrigible child
- Child is charged with an offense that is not classified as criminal or applicable only to children
- Behavior or associations are injurious to the welfare of child.
Some of the reasons juveniles are typically detained are not limited to but include the following:
- Acts of wrongdoing that could compromise the safety of a person or the general public.
- Acts of wrongdoing involving a weapon.
- Acts of wrongdoing involving sexual offense.
- Circumstances show that the juvenile is a significant flight risk and in need of protection.
- Supposed acts that result in serious bodily injury or property damage/loss that is a felony.
Inmate Mailing Address
Inmate Name, ID, Housing #
Mansfield Juvenile Treatment Center
PO Box 487, Mansfield, AR, 72944
Mansfield Juvenile Treatment Center Prison Information
Inmate Records Search
Find Arrest & Court records, Mugshots and Contact Info.
|Jail Name||Mansfield Juvenile Treatment Center|
|Jail Type||State Prison|
|Authority:||Arkansas Department of Corrections|
|Address||PO Box 487, Mansfield, AR, 72944|
Refer the map below to find the driving directions.