Shasta County Juvenile Hall, CA Inmate Search, Mugshots, Prison Roster
Shasta County Juvenile Hall offender lookup: FileNo, Inmate Roster, Charges, Bond, Charges, Status, Case #, Booking Date, Who's in jail, Court Date, Release Date, Warrant No, Arrests, Bookings, Issuing Auth, Mugshots.
The Shasta County Juvenile Hall falls under the Shasta County Sheriff’s Office Detention Division. The Shasta County Sheriff’s Office Detention Division is in charge of overseeing the care, processing, and management of all individuals held in the Shasta County Juvenile Hall.
The Shasta County Juvenile Hall employs over 300 people.
The Shasta County Juvenile Hall main missions are the following:
- Compliant with the California Medical Association and California Minimum Jail Standards
- Applies the direct supervision principles that were developed by the National Institute of Corrections
- To train and support all staff members through leadership, training, constructive supervision
- Ensures all inmates have the opportunity for the proper rehabilitative care through work programs, vocational programs, religious services, recreational programs, and educational programs.
The primary duties of the Correctional Deputy is the supervisor over the care of all inmates in the facility. In addition to this duty, the Correctional Deputy has many other specialty positions and other assignments that need their attention. These duties are typically embedded into the Correctional Deputy day to day tasks.
The other sought after positions in the Shasta County Juvenile Hall is the following:
- Central Control Deputy
- Classification Deputy
- Contact Visiting Deputy
- Court Holding/Movement Deputy
- Crisis Negotiations Deputy
- Detention Alternatives Deputy
- Disciplinary Grievance Deputy
- Facility Training Deputy
- Gang Intelligence Deputy
- K-9 Handler
- Male Special Core Deputy
- Mental Health Core Deputy
- Policy & Compliance Deputy
- Pre-Trial Deputy
- Program Deputy
- Specialized Emergency Response Team (SERT)
- Training Coordinator
Shasta County Sheriffs Department
|Address:||1525 Court Street, Redding, California, 96001|
Inmate Mailing Address
Inmate Name, ID, Housing #
Shasta County Juvenile Hall
2680 Radio Lane, Redding, CA, 96001
Shasta County Juvenile Hall Prison Information
Inmate Records Search
Find Arrest & Court records, Mugshots and Contact Info.
|Jail Name||Shasta County Juvenile Hall|
|Jail Type||County Jail|
|Address||2680 Radio Lane, Redding, CA, 96001|
Refer the map below to find the driving directions.