Sonoma County Main Adult Detention, CA Inmate Search, Mugshots, Prison Roster
The Sonoma County Main Adult Detention falls under the Sonoma County Sheriff’s Office Detention Division. The Sonoma County Sheriff’s Office Detention Division is in charge of overseeing the care, processing, and management of all individuals held in the Sonoma County Main Adult Detention.
The Sonoma County Main Adult Detention employs over 300 people.
The Sonoma County Main Adult Detention main missions are the following:
- Compliant with the California Medical Association and California Minimum Jail Standards
- Applies the direct supervision principles that were developed by the National Institute of Corrections
- To train and support all staff members through leadership, training, constructive supervision
- Ensures all inmates have the opportunity for the proper rehabilitative care through work programs, vocational programs, religious services, recreational programs, and educational programs.
The primary duties of the Correctional Deputy is the supervisor over the care of all inmates in the facility. In addition to this duty, the Correctional Deputy has many other specialty positions and other assignments that need their attention. These duties are typically embedded into the Correctional Deputy day to day tasks.
The other sought after positions in the Sonoma County Main Adult Detention is the following:
- Central Control Deputy
- Classification Deputy
- Contact Visiting Deputy
- Court Holding/Movement Deputy
- Crisis Negotiations Deputy
- Detention Alternatives Deputy
- Disciplinary Grievance Deputy
- Facility Training Deputy
- Gang Intelligence Deputy
- K-9 Handler
- Male Special Core Deputy
- Mental Health Core Deputy
- Policy & Compliance Deputy
- Pre-Trial Deputy
- Program Deputy
- Specialized Emergency Response Team (SERT)
- Training Coordinator
Sonoma County Sheriffs Department - Sonoma Valley Substation
|Address:||810 Grove Street, Sonoma, California, 95476|
Inmate Mailing Address
Inmate Name, ID, Housing #
Sonoma County Main Adult Detention
2777 Ventura Avenue, Santa Rosa, CA, 95403
Sonoma County Main Adult Detention Prison Information
Inmate Records Search
Find Arrest & Court records, Mugshots and Contact Info.
|Jail Name||Sonoma County Main Adult Detention|
|Jail Type||County Jail|
|Address||2777 Ventura Avenue, Santa Rosa, CA, 95403|
Refer the map below to find the driving directions.