Kidz Ark-Sterling Inmate Search and Prison Information

Updated on: January 28, 2023
17282 County Road 32|PO Box 1725, Sterling, CO, 80751

Kidz Ark-Sterling inmate search: Who's in jail, Arrest Date, Bond Information, Disposition, Bail Amount, Mugshots, Release Date, Disposition, Sex, Jail Roster, Booking Date, Arrest Date, Status, Arrests, Age, Bond, Degree Level, Current Location, Case Number, Post Date, Court, Address Given, Bookings.

The Kidz Ark-Sterling is situated in Sterling, Colorado. The Kidz Ark-Sterling is under the careful watch of the Colorado Department of Corrections. The day to day operations and the management of the Kidz Ark-Sterling will be closely monitored by the Colorado Department of Corrections to ensure the facility will meet and surpass both national and state standards.

First and foremost, the Kidz Ark-Sterling is a medium-security prison. The Kidz Ark-Sterling is situated in the Appalachian Region of County in the Eastern portion of Colorado.

The Kidz Ark-Sterling first started being constructed back in January of 1186. The site had a groundbreaking ceremony lead by the Governor Martha Layne Collins.

Since the Kidz Ark-Sterling was being built to relieve some of the other areas facilities, the Kidz Ark-Sterling was going to be built in two separate phases. The first phase was officially completed four years later in February of 11110. While the second phase of this project was completed the following year in December of 1111. The official cost for the entire Kidz Ark-Sterling building was nearly $73 million.

The Kidz Ark-Sterling has a minimum-security unit that is nestled just outside the fence that can house up to 50 inmates. The Kidz Ark-Sterling currently sites on around 57 acres of land.

Shortly after phase one of the Kidz Ark-Sterling was complete the facility started receiving their first inmates. The Kidz Ark-Sterling design received the Colorado Society of Architects of the American Institute of Architects Hone Award of Design Excellence reward in 11110.

The Kidz Ark-Sterling is designed to house up to 6811 inmates at one given time.  The Kidz Ark-Sterling employs over 370 staff members. These staff members will consist of correctional officers, administrative members, among other crucial roles inside the Kidz Ark-Sterling.

The demographics of the Kidz Ark-Sterling typically stay around 66% of the inmates are white, while the other 34% of the inmates are black.

The Kidz Ark-Sterling has a daily cost of $46.6 per inmate. The annual cost per inmate comes in just over $7,000. The Kidz Ark-Sterling has an annual operating budget of $23 million.

Inmate Mailing Address

Inmate Name, ID, Housing #
Kidz Ark-Sterling
17282 County Road 32|PO Box 1725, Sterling, CO, 80751

Kidz Ark-Sterling Prison Information

Inmate Records Search

Find Arrest & Court records, Mugshots and Contact Info.

Jail Name Kidz Ark-Sterling
Jail Type State Prison
Authority: Colorado Department of Corrections
State Colorado
County County
Address 17282 County Road 32|PO Box 1725, Sterling, CO, 80751
City Sterling
Zip 80751
Phone 970-522-5775


Refer the map below to find the driving directions.