Glades Correctional Institution Inmate Search and Prison Information

561-829-1400
500 Orange Avenue Circle, Belle Glade, FL, 33430-5222

Glades Correctional Institution inmate search: Release Date, Jail Roster, Court, Commitment Date, Personal Description, Warrant #, Booking Date, Grade, Who's in jail, Case Records, Mugshots, Race, Case Number, Warrants, Court Date, Detainer Information, Arrest Date, Bond, Bookings, Arrests, Criminal Records.


The Glades Correctional Institution is situated in Belle Glade, Florida. The Glades Correctional Institution is under the careful watch of the Florida Department of Corrections. The day to day operations and the management of the Glades Correctional Institution will be closely monitored by the Florida Department of Corrections to ensure the facility will meet and surpass both national and state standards.

First and foremost, the Glades Correctional Institution is a medium-security prison. The Glades Correctional Institution is situated in the Appalachian Region of Palm Beach County in the Eastern portion of Florida.

The Glades Correctional Institution first started being constructed back in January of 1986. The site had a groundbreaking ceremony lead by the Governor Martha Layne Collins.

Since the Glades Correctional Institution was being built to relieve some of the other areas facilities, the Glades Correctional Institution was going to be built in two separate phases. The first phase was officially completed four years later in February of 1990. While the second phase of this project was completed the following year in December of 1991. The official cost for the entire Glades Correctional Institution building was nearly $73 million.

The Glades Correctional Institution has a minimum-security unit that is nestled just outside the fence that can house up to 50 inmates. The Glades Correctional Institution currently sites on around 157 acres of land.

Shortly after phase one of the Glades Correctional Institution was complete the facility started receiving their first inmates. The Glades Correctional Institution design received the Florida Society of Architects of the American Institute of Architects Hone Award of Design Excellence reward in 1990.

The Glades Correctional Institution is designed to house up to 1689 inmates at one given time.  The Glades Correctional Institution employs over 370 staff members. These staff members will consist of correctional officers, administrative members, among other crucial roles inside the Glades Correctional Institution.

The demographics of the Glades Correctional Institution typically stay around 66% of the inmates are white, while the other 34% of the inmates are black.

The Glades Correctional Institution has a daily cost of $46.61 per inmate. The annual cost per inmate comes in just over $17,000. The Glades Correctional Institution has an annual operating budget of $23 million.

Inmate Mailing Address

Inmate Name, ID, Housing #
Glades Correctional Institution
500 Orange Avenue Circle, Belle Glade, FL, 33430-5222

Glades Correctional Institution Prison Information

Inmate Records Search

Find Arrest & Court records, Mugshots and Contact Info.

Jail Name Glades Correctional Institution
Jail Type State Prison
State Florida
County Palm Beach County
Web Page website
Address 500 Orange Avenue Circle, Belle Glade, FL, 33430-5222
City Belle Glade
Zip 33430-5222
Phone 561-829-1400

Directions

Refer the map below to find the driving directions.