Sedgwick County Juvenile Detention Facility, KS Inmate Search, Mugshots, Prison Roster
Sedgwick County Juvenile Detention Facility offender locator: Case Number, Arrests, Court Date, Description, Inmate List, Warrant #, Warrant, Description of Charges, Bail Amount, Warrant, Bookings, Who's in jail, Booking Time, Alias, Booking Date, Release Date, Alias, Bond, Mugshots.
The Sedgwick County Juvenile Detention Facility falls under the Sedgwick County Sheriff’s Office Detention Division. The Sedgwick County Sheriff’s Office Detention Division is in charge of overseeing the care, processing, and management of all individuals held in the Sedgwick County Juvenile Detention Facility.
The Sedgwick County Juvenile Detention Facility employs over 300 people.
The Sedgwick County Juvenile Detention Facility main missions are the following:
- Compliant with the Kansas Medical Association and Kansas Minimum Jail Standards
- Applies the direct supervision principles that were developed by the National Institute of Corrections
- To train and support all staff members through leadership, training, constructive supervision
- Ensures all inmates have the opportunity for the proper rehabilitative care through work programs, vocational programs, religious services, recreational programs, and educational programs.
The primary duties of the Correctional Deputy is the supervisor over the care of all inmates in the facility. In addition to this duty, the Correctional Deputy has many other specialty positions and other assignments that need their attention. These duties are typically embedded into the Correctional Deputy day to day tasks.
The other sought after positions in the Sedgwick County Juvenile Detention Facility is the following:
- Central Control Deputy
- Classification Deputy
- Contact Visiting Deputy
- Court Holding/Movement Deputy
- Crisis Negotiations Deputy
- Detention Alternatives Deputy
- Disciplinary Grievance Deputy
- Facility Training Deputy
- Gang Intelligence Deputy
- K-9 Handler
- Male Special Core Deputy
- Mental Health Core Deputy
- Policy & Compliance Deputy
- Pre-Trial Deputy
- Program Deputy
- Specialized Emergency Response Team (SERT)
- Training Coordinator
Sedgwick County Sheriffs Office / Sedgwick County Detention Center
|Address:||141 West Elm Street, Wichita, Kansas, 67203|
Inmate Mailing Address
Inmate Name, ID, Housing #
Sedgwick County Juvenile Detention Facility
700 South Hydraulic, Wichita, KS, 67211-2704
Sedgwick County Juvenile Detention Facility Prison Information
Inmate Records Search
Find Arrest & Court records, Mugshots and Contact Info.
|Jail Name||Sedgwick County Juvenile Detention Facility|
|Jail Type||County Jail|
|Address||700 South Hydraulic, Wichita, KS, 67211-2704|
Refer the map below to find the driving directions.