Eastern Kentucky Correctional Complex Inmate Search and Prison Information

Updated on: May 3, 2020
606-743-2800
200 Road to Justice, West Liberty, KY, 41472
Eastern Kentucky Correctional Complex inmate lookup: Code, Mugshots, Race, Release Date, Charge, Bookings, Incarceration Date, Booking Date, Eye Color, Marriage and Divorce Records, Who's in jail, Detainer Information, Appeals Court, Criminal Records, Charges, Eye Color, Inmate Roster, Charges, Status, Incarceration Date, Court Record, Bond, Loc, Arrests.


The Eastern Kentucky Correctional Complex is situated in West Liberty, Kentucky. The Eastern Kentucky Correctional Complex is under the careful watch of the Kentucky Department of Corrections. The day to day operations and the management of the Eastern Kentucky Correctional Complex will be closely monitored by the Kentucky Department of Corrections to ensure the facility will meet and surpass both national and state standards.

First and foremost, the Eastern Kentucky Correctional Complex is a medium-security prison. The Eastern Kentucky Correctional Complex is situated in the Appalachian Region of Morgan County in the Eastern portion of Kentucky.

The Eastern Kentucky Correctional Complex first started being constructed back in January of 1986. The site had a groundbreaking ceremony lead by the Governor Martha Layne Collins.

Since the Eastern Kentucky Correctional Complex was being built to relieve some of the other areas facilities, the Eastern Kentucky Correctional Complex was going to be built in two separate phases. The first phase was officially completed four years later in February of 1990. While the second phase of this project was completed the following year in December of 1991. The official cost for the entire Eastern Kentucky Correctional Complex building was nearly $73 million.

The Eastern Kentucky Correctional Complex has a minimum-security unit that is nestled just outside the fence that can house up to 50 inmates. The Eastern Kentucky Correctional Complex currently sites on around 157 acres of land.

Shortly after phase one of the Eastern Kentucky Correctional Complex was complete the facility started receiving their first inmates. The Eastern Kentucky Correctional Complex design received the Kentucky Society of Architects of the American Institute of Architects Hone Award of Design Excellence reward in 1990.

The Eastern Kentucky Correctional Complex is designed to house up to 1689 inmates at one given time.  The Eastern Kentucky Correctional Complex employs over 370 staff members. These staff members will consist of correctional officers, administrative members, among other crucial roles inside the Eastern Kentucky Correctional Complex.

The demographics of the Eastern Kentucky Correctional Complex typically stay around 66% of the inmates are white, while the other 34% of the inmates are black.

The Eastern Kentucky Correctional Complex has a daily cost of $46.61 per inmate. The annual cost per inmate comes in just over $17,000. The Eastern Kentucky Correctional Complex has an annual operating budget of $23 million.

Inmate Mailing Address

Inmate Name, ID, Housing #
Eastern Kentucky Correctional Complex
200 Road to Justice, West Liberty, KY, 41472

Eastern Kentucky Correctional Complex Prison Information

Inmate Records Search

Find Arrest & Court records, Mugshots and Contact Info.

Jail Name Eastern Kentucky Correctional Complex
Jail Type State Prison
State Kentucky
County Morgan County
Web Page website
Address 200 Road to Justice, West Liberty, KY, 41472
City West Liberty
Zip 41472
Phone 606-743-2800

Directions

Refer the map below to find the driving directions.