Hardin County Day Treatment Inmate Search and Prison Information
Hardin County Day Treatment offender search: Who's in jail, Degree, Bond, Release Date, Jail Roster, Probate Documents, Mugshots, Case Records, Arrests, Booking Date, Bookings, Status.
The Hardin County Day Treatment in Elizabethtown, KY is a part of Elizabethtown County that is a detention center for juveniles. This facility is operated by the Kentucky Department of Corrections. The Hardin County Day Treatment can house as many as 36 juveniles and is a minimum security level facility.
The Department of Education through local school districts funds the educational services at the Hardin County Day Treatment.
The Hardin County Day Treatment provides the following programs and services for its residents:
Hygiene, meals, school, structured physical and educational activities, and court appearance as scheduled are included is a resident’s day. The juveniles that are held in this facility must shower daily, change clothing and bedding often as well as keep their rooms in a clean and healthy manner.
The Hardin County Day Treatment provides substance abuse treatment programs, mental, and medical health care for the residents that need them.
Juveniles held within the Hardin County Day Treatment have committed a status offense which is a violation of the juvenile code. Meaning, that if the same act were committed by an adult, would not be a violation of the law. The Oregon law recognizes the following status offenses:
- Runaway child
- Incorrigible child
- Child is charged with an offense that is not classified as criminal or applicable only to children
- Behavior or associations are injurious to the welfare of child.
Juveniles are detained for the following reasons but are not limited to these reasons:
- Acts of wrongdoing that could compromise the safety of a person or the general public.
- Acts of wrongdoing involving a weapon.
- Acts of wrongdoing involving sexual offense.
- Circumstances show that the juvenile is a significant flight risk and in need of protection.
- Supposed acts that result in serious bodily injury or property damage/loss that is a felony.
Inmate Mailing Address
Inmate Name, ID, Housing #
Hardin County Day Treatment
643 Westport Road, Elizabethtown, KY, 42701
Hardin County Day Treatment Prison Information
Inmate Records Search
Find Arrest & Court records, Mugshots and Contact Info.
|Jail Name||Hardin County Day Treatment|
|Jail Type||State Prison|
|Address||643 Westport Road, Elizabethtown, KY, 42701|
Refer the map below to find the driving directions.