Polk County Northwest Regional Corrections Center, MN Inmate Search, Mugshots, Prison Roster
Polk County Northwest Regional Corrections Center is for juveniles from the ages of 10 – 17. Juveniles are not held over 48 hours without a detention hearing as mandated by the Juvenile Code of Minnesota.
Polk County Northwest Regional Corrections Center goal is to transform and habilitate juveniles, strengthen families, protect the community and develop responsible citizens by working together.
A juvenile is assigned to an intake officer when they are first referred to the Juvenile Justice Department. Listed below are some things that will happen when the juvenile first arrive at the Detention Center.
- Obtain the juvenile’s general information.
- A staff member will give the juvenile the rules of the facility, and of their rights while they are there.
- The juvenile will be searched to assure drugs or weapons do not enter the facility.
- The juvenile will shower and get them dressed in a detention uniform.
- The juvenile will be assigned a cell, where they will now begin to follow the daily schedule of the facility.
- The juvenile’s family will be contacted to inform them that the juvenile has been detained.
- The juvenile must be released or go before a judge by the second working day from the time they are detained. If a juvenile is picked up after 5:00 p.m. on a Thursday, they may be released or taken before a judge the following Monday.
Polk County Sheriffs Office
|Address:||600 Bruce Street, Crookston, Minnesota, 56716|
Inmate Mailing Address
Inmate Name, ID, Housing #
Polk County Northwest Regional Corrections Center
816 Marin Avenue, Suite 110, Crookston, MN, 56716
Polk County Northwest Regional Corrections Center Prison Information
Inmate Records Search
Find Arrest & Court records, Mugshots and Contact Info.
|Jail Name||Polk County Northwest Regional Corrections Center|
|Jail Type||County Jail|
|Address||816 Marin Avenue, Suite 110, Crookston, MN, 56716|
Refer the map below to find the driving directions.