Neshoba County Jail, MS Inmate Search, Mugshots, Prison Roster
Neshoba County Jail inmate search: Bond Amount, Release Date, Sentence Information, Jail Roster, Eye Color, Charges, Eye Color, Bail Amount, Case Description, Description, Degree Level, Bond, Bookings, Who's in jail, Bond Amount, Sentenced On, Filing Date, Mugshots, DOB, Court, Booking Date, Arrests.
The Neshoba County Jail falls under the Neshoba County Sheriff’s Office Detention Division. The Neshoba County Sheriff’s Office Detention Division is in charge of overseeing the care, processing, and management of all individuals held in the Neshoba County Jail.
The Neshoba County Jail employs over 300 people.
The Neshoba County Jail main missions are the following:
- Compliant with the Mississippi Medical Association and Mississippi Minimum Jail Standards
- Applies the direct supervision principles that were developed by the National Institute of Corrections
- To train and support all staff members through leadership, training, constructive supervision
- Ensures all inmates have the opportunity for the proper rehabilitative care through work programs, vocational programs, religious services, recreational programs, and educational programs.
The primary duties of the Correctional Deputy is the supervisor over the care of all inmates in the facility. In addition to this duty, the Correctional Deputy has many other specialty positions and other assignments that need their attention. These duties are typically embedded into the Correctional Deputy day to day tasks.
The other sought after positions in the Neshoba County Jail is the following:
- Central Control Deputy
- Classification Deputy
- Contact Visiting Deputy
- Court Holding/Movement Deputy
- Crisis Negotiations Deputy
- Detention Alternatives Deputy
- Disciplinary Grievance Deputy
- Facility Training Deputy
- Gang Intelligence Deputy
- K-9 Handler
- Male Special Core Deputy
- Mental Health Core Deputy
- Policy & Compliance Deputy
- Pre-Trial Deputy
- Program Deputy
- Specialized Emergency Response Team (SERT)
- Training Coordinator
Neshoba County Jail Sheriff's Office
|Address:||401 Beacon St Ste #108Philadelphia, MS 39350|
Inmate Mailing Address
Inmate Name, ID, Housing #
Neshoba County Jail
920 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, MS, 39350
Neshoba County Jail Prison Information
Inmate Records Search
Find Arrest & Court records, Mugshots and Contact Info.
|Jail Name||Neshoba County Jail|
|Jail Type||County Jail|
|Address||920 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, MS, 39350|
Refer the map below to find the driving directions.