Morris County Correctional Facility, NJ Inmate Search, Mugshots, Prison Roster
Morris County Correctional Facility inmate lookup: Bond, Case #, Defendant Record, Statute, Charges, Warrants, State of Charge, Court Record, Appeals Court, Arrests, Who's in jail, Issuing Auth, Amount, Bookings, Inmate Roster, Current Housing Block, Gender, Release Date, Issuing Auth, Gender, Warrant #, Booking Date, Information Recorded, Mugshots.
The Morris County Correctional Facility falls under the Morris County Sheriff’s Office Detention Division. The Morris County Sheriff’s Office Detention Division is in charge of overseeing the care, processing, and management of all individuals held in the Morris County Correctional Facility.
The Morris County Correctional Facility employs over 300 people.
The Morris County Correctional Facility main missions are the following:
- Compliant with the New Jersey Medical Association and New Jersey Minimum Jail Standards
- Applies the direct supervision principles that were developed by the National Institute of Corrections
- To train and support all staff members through leadership, training, constructive supervision
- Ensures all inmates have the opportunity for the proper rehabilitative care through work programs, vocational programs, religious services, recreational programs, and educational programs.
The primary duties of the Correctional Deputy is the supervisor over the care of all inmates in the facility. In addition to this duty, the Correctional Deputy has many other specialty positions and other assignments that need their attention. These duties are typically embedded into the Correctional Deputy day to day tasks.
The other sought after positions in the Morris County Correctional Facility is the following:
- Central Control Deputy
- Classification Deputy
- Contact Visiting Deputy
- Court Holding/Movement Deputy
- Crisis Negotiations Deputy
- Detention Alternatives Deputy
- Disciplinary Grievance Deputy
- Facility Training Deputy
- Gang Intelligence Deputy
- K-9 Handler
- Male Special Core Deputy
- Mental Health Core Deputy
- Policy & Compliance Deputy
- Pre-Trial Deputy
- Program Deputy
- Specialized Emergency Response Team (SERT)
- Training Coordinator
Morris County Sheriff's Office
|Address:||PO Box 900, Morristown, New Jersey, 07963|
Inmate Mailing Address
Inmate Name, ID, Housing #
Morris County Correctional Facility
43 John Street, Morristown, NJ, 07960
Morris County Correctional Facility Prison Information
Inmate Records Search
Find Arrest & Court records, Mugshots and Contact Info.
|Jail Name||Morris County Correctional Facility|
|Jail Type||County Jail|
|Address||43 John Street, Morristown, NJ, 07960|
Refer the map below to find the driving directions.