Camp Sierra Blanca Inmate Search and Prison Information
In Fort Stanton, NM is where you will be able to find the Camp Sierra Blanca. This facility houses juveniles.
The Camp Sierra Blanca provides the following services for the residents so they can be treated and be directed in a positive direction:
- Educational Programs
- Substance Abuse Programs
- Medical Health Care
- Mental Health Care
The Department of Education through local school districts funds the educational services at the Camp Sierra Blanca.
Juveniles are required to be photographed and fingerprinted if they are taken into custody for offenses that would constitute a felony if committed by an adult. The only way a juvenile can be fingerprinted and photographed is if obtained by a juvenile court order from the judge if the juvenile is taken in for a misdemeanor offense.
The youth that is housed within the Camp Sierra Blanca has committed a status offense which is a violation of the juvenile code. This means that if the same act were committed by an adult, would not be a violation of the law. The following status offenses recognized by Oregon law:
- Runaway child
- Incorrigible child
- Child is charged with an offense that is not classified as criminal or applicable only to children
- Behavior or associations are injurious to the welfare of child.
On any given day for the residents within the Camp Sierra Blanca includes hygiene, meals, school, structured physical and educational activities, as well as court appearance as scheduled.
Most of the time juveniles detained for the following reasons:
- Supposed acts that result in serious bodily injury or property damage/loss that is a felony.
- Acts of wrongdoing involving sexual offense.
- Circumstances show that the juvenile is a significant flight risk and in need of protection.
- Acts of wrongdoing that could compromise the safety of a person or the general public.
- Acts of wrongdoing involving a weapon.
Inmate Mailing Address
Inmate Name, ID, Housing #
Camp Sierra Blanca
200 Black Jack Pershing Road PO Box 38, Fort Stanton, NM, 88323
Camp Sierra Blanca Prison Information
Inmate Records Search
Find Arrest & Court records, Mugshots and Contact Info.
|Jail Name||Camp Sierra Blanca|
|Jail Type||State Prison|
|Address||200 Black Jack Pershing Road PO Box 38, Fort Stanton, NM, 88323|
Refer the map below to find the driving directions.