Brookwood Secure Center Inmate Search and Prison Information

518-851-3211
419 Spookrock PO Box 265, Claverack, NY, 12513-0265

Brookwood Secure Center inmate lookup: Description, Sentenced On, Mugshots, Inmate Roster, Charge Information, Who's in jail, Case Number, Bond, Bookings, Degree Level, Arrests, Release Date, Booking Date, Disposition.


Brookwood Secure Center is nestled in San Luiz, New York. The Brookwood Secure Center is a smaller unit a part of the New York State Prison Complex Yuma. The New York State Prison Complex Yuma has 34 separate units. The units are also known as Cheyenne, Cocopah, Dakota, and La Paz.

TheBrookwood Secure Center is just one out of an additional 2 other state facilities that are under the constant watch, management, and operation of the New York Department of Corrections.

If you are looking for any information on an inmate that you believe is currently being housed in the Brookwood Secure Center, you will be happy to know that you can find the inmate database on the official website for the New York Department of Corrections. The database is updated on a regular basis. Most of the time, the database will be updated every day. You will want to keep in mind that this database is not solely for the Brookwood Secure Center, you will also find the other state facilities that are under the New York Department of Corrections management.

The Brookwood Secure Center is a medium-security state prison. The Brookwood Secure Center is also known as level 2. Here in the Brookwood Secure Center they do not have cells. The Brookwood Secure Center is all about dormitory-style housing. The Brookwood Secure Center has around ,200 inmates in this unit.

The atmosphere in the Brookwood Secure Center is a friendly atmosphere. However, the only downfall in the Brookwood Secure Center is that the temperature never really really hot. It’s always typically 58 degrees.  Nearly all of the inmates in the facility is 98% white. The other 2% is made up of all other races.

Inmate Mailing Address

Inmate Name, ID, Housing #
Brookwood Secure Center
419 Spookrock PO Box 265, Claverack, NY, 12513-0265

Brookwood Secure Center Prison Information

Inmate Records Search

Find Arrest & Court records, Mugshots and Contact Info.

Jail Name Brookwood Secure Center
Jail Type State Prison
State New York
County Columbia County
Web Page website
Address 419 Spookrock PO Box 265, Claverack, NY, 12513-0265
City Claverack
Zip 12513-0265
Phone 518-851-3211

Directions

Refer the map below to find the driving directions.