Butler County Juvenile Detention & Rehabilitation Center, OH Inmate Search, Mugshots, Prison Roster
Butler County Juvenile Detention & Rehabilitation Center offender lookup: Aliases, Release Date, DOB, Commitment Date, Mugshots, Bond Information, Warrant No, Degree, Booking Time, Bond, Appeals Court, Warrant #, Warrant Comment, Booking Date, Description, Inmate Roster, Bookings, Arrests, Who's in jail.
Butler County Juvenile Detention & Rehabilitation Center is for juveniles from the ages of 10 – 17. Juveniles are not held over 48 hours without a detention hearing as mandated by the Juvenile Code of Ohio.
Butler County Juvenile Detention & Rehabilitation Center goal is to transform and habilitate juveniles, strengthen families, protect the community and develop responsible citizens by working together.
A juvenile is assigned to an intake officer when they are first referred to the Juvenile Justice Department. Listed below are some things that will happen when the juvenile first arrive at the Detention Center.
- Obtain the juvenile’s general information.
- A staff member will give the juvenile the rules of the facility, and of their rights while they are there.
- The juvenile will be searched to assure drugs or weapons do not enter the facility.
- The juvenile will shower and get them dressed in a detention uniform.
- The juvenile will be assigned a cell, where they will now begin to follow the daily schedule of the facility.
- The juvenile’s family will be contacted to inform them that the juvenile has been detained.
- The juvenile must be released or go before a judge by the second working day from the time they are detained. If a juvenile is picked up after 5:00 p.m. on a Thursday, they may be released or taken before a judge the following Monday.
Butler County Sheriffs Office - Hanover Township Substation
|Address:||2595 Old Oxford Road, Hamilton, Ohio, 45013|
Inmate Mailing Address
Inmate Name, ID, Housing #
Butler County Juvenile Detention & Rehabilitation Center
280 North Fair Avenue, Hamilton, OH, 45011
Butler County Juvenile Detention & Rehabilitation Center Prison Information
Inmate Records Search
Find Arrest & Court records, Mugshots and Contact Info.
|Jail Name||Butler County Juvenile Detention & Rehabilitation Center|
|Jail Type||County Jail|
|Address||280 North Fair Avenue, Hamilton, OH, 45011|
Refer the map below to find the driving directions.