Eastern Oregon Youth Correctional Inmate Search and Prison Information
Eastern Oregon Youth Correctional is a detention center in Burns, OR for male juveniles. This facility is budgeted for 50 beds.
The youth that is housed within the Eastern Oregon Youth Correctional have committed a status offense which is a violation of the juvenile code. This means that if the same act were committed by an adult, would not be a violation of the law. The following status offenses recognized by Oregon law:
- Runaway child
- Incorrigible child
- Child is charged with an offense that is not classified as criminal or applicable only to children
- Behavior or associations are injurious to the welfare of child.
The reasons juveniles are typically detained are not limited to but include the following:
- Acts of wrongdoing that could compromise the safety of a person or the general public.
- Acts of wrongdoing involving a weapon.
- Acts of wrongdoing involving sexual offense.
- Circumstances which show that the juvenile is a significant flight risk and in need of protection.
- Supposed acts that result in serious bodily injury or property damage/loss that is a felony.
The juveniles that are held in the Eastern Oregon Youth Correctional are provided with 3 meals a day. Inmates are held in dormitories with each dormitory having their own group of toilets, shower area, and sinks. Each night all dormitories are locked with a corrections officer providing direct supervision of the inmates and the sleeping area.
The Eastern Oregon Youth Correctional provides the following services for the residents:
- Educational Programs
- Substance Abuse Programs
- Medical Health Care
- Mental Health Care
The Department of Education through local school districts funds the educational services at the Eastern Oregon Youth Correctional.
Juveniles will be photographed and fingerprinted if they are taken into custody for offenses that would constitute a felony if committed by an adult. A juvenile can only be fingerprinted and photographed if obtained by a juvenile court order from the judge if the juvenile is taken in for a misdemeanor offense.Suggest Edit
Inmate Mailing Address
Inmate Name, ID, Housing #
Eastern Oregon Youth Correctional
1800 West Monroe, Burns, OR, 97720
Eastern Oregon Youth Correctional Prison Information
Inmate Records Search
Find Arrest & Court records, Mugshots and Contact Info.
|Jail Name||Eastern Oregon Youth Correctional|
|Jail Type||State Prison|
|Address||1800 West Monroe, Burns, OR, 97720|
Refer the map below to find the driving directions.