New Destiny Inmate Search and Prison Information
New Destiny offender search: Offense Date, Warrant #, INS, Disposition, Jail Roster, INS, DOB, State of Charge, Release Date, Appeals Court, Who's in jail, Booking #, Booking Date, FileNo, Arrests, Disposition, Type, Court, Mugshots, Information Recorded, Current Housing Section, Bookings, Bond.
New Destiny is a detention center in Ashland, PA for male juveniles. This facility is budgeted for 0 beds.
The youth that is housed within the New Destiny have committed a status offense which is a violation of the juvenile code. This means that if the same act were committed by an adult, would not be a violation of the law. The following status offenses recognized by Pennsylvania law:
- Runaway child
- Incorrigible child
- Child is charged with an offense that is not classified as criminal or applicable only to children
- Behavior or associations are injurious to the welfare of child.
The reasons juveniles are typically detained are not limited to but include the following:
- Acts of wrongdoing that could compromise the safety of a person or the general public.
- Acts of wrongdoing involving a weapon.
- Acts of wrongdoing involving sexual offense.
- Circumstances which show that the juvenile is a significant flight risk and in need of protection.
- Supposed acts that result in serious bodily injury or property damage/loss that is a felony.
The juveniles that are held in the New Destiny are provided with 3 meals a day. Inmates are held in dormitories with each dormitory having their own group of toilets, shower area, and sinks. Each night all dormitories are locked with a corrections officer providing direct supervision of the inmates and the sleeping area.
The New Destiny provides the following services for the residents:
- Educational Programs
- Substance Abuse Programs
- Medical Health Care
- Mental Health Care
The Department of Education through local school districts funds the educational services at the New Destiny.
Adults will be photographed and fingerprinted if they are taken into custody for offenses that would constitute a felony if committed by an adult. A juvenile can only be fingerprinted and photographed if obtained by a juvenile court order from the judge if the juvenile is taken in for a misdemeanor offense.
Inmate Mailing Address
Inmate Name, ID, Housing #
91 Broad Street, Ashland, PA, 17921-2101
New Destiny Prison Information
Inmate Records Search
Find Arrest & Court records, Mugshots and Contact Info.
|Jail Name||New Destiny|
|Jail Type||State Prison|
|Address||91 Broad Street, Ashland, PA, 17921-2101|
Refer the map below to find the driving directions.