Harding County Jail, SD Inmate Search, Mugshots, Prison Roster
Harding County Jail offender lookup: Bond Amount, Who's in jail, Bond, Race, Mugshots, Booking Date, Race, Bookings, Release Date, Sentence Information, Eye Color, Arrests, Inmate Roster.
The Harding County Jail falls under the Harding County Sheriff’s Office Detention Division. The Harding County Sheriff’s Office Detention Division is in charge of overseeing the care, processing, and management of all individuals held in the Harding County Jail.
The Harding County Jail employs over 300 people.
The Harding County Jail main missions are the following:
- Compliant with the South Dakota Medical Association and South Dakota Minimum Jail Standards
- Applies the direct supervision principles that were developed by the National Institute of Corrections
- To train and support all staff members through leadership, training, constructive supervision
- Ensures all inmates have the opportunity for the proper rehabilitative care through work programs, vocational programs, religious services, recreational programs, and educational programs.
The primary duties of the Correctional Deputy is the supervisor over the care of all inmates in the facility. In addition to this duty, the Correctional Deputy has many other specialty positions and other assignments that need their attention. These duties are typically embedded into the Correctional Deputy day to day tasks.
The other sought after positions in the Harding County Jail is the following:
- Central Control Deputy
- Classification Deputy
- Contact Visiting Deputy
- Court Holding/Movement Deputy
- Crisis Negotiations Deputy
- Detention Alternatives Deputy
- Disciplinary Grievance Deputy
- Facility Training Deputy
- Gang Intelligence Deputy
- K-9 Handler
- Male Special Core Deputy
- Mental Health Core Deputy
- Policy & Compliance Deputy
- Pre-Trial Deputy
- Program Deputy
- Specialized Emergency Response Team (SERT)
- Training Coordinator
Inmate Mailing Address
Inmate Name, ID, Housing #
Harding County Jail
102 East Allison Street PO Box 293, Buffalo, SD, 57720-0293
Harding County Jail Prison Information
Inmate Records Search
Find Arrest & Court records, Mugshots and Contact Info.
|Jail Name||Harding County Jail|
|Jail Type||County Jail|
|Address||102 East Allison Street PO Box 293, Buffalo, SD, 57720-0293|
Refer the map below to find the driving directions.