Gaines County Jail, TX Inmate Search, Mugshots, Prison Roster
Gaines County Jail inmate lookup: Warrant #, Release Date, Bookings, Arrests, Personal Description, Mugshots, Who's in jail, Document Type, Bond, Booking Date, Inmate Roster, Degree.
The Gaines County Jail falls under the Gaines County Sheriff’s Office Detention Division. The Gaines County Sheriff’s Office Detention Division is in charge of overseeing the care, processing, and management of all individuals held in the Gaines County Jail.
The Gaines County Jail employs over 300 people.
The Gaines County Jail main missions are the following:
- Compliant with the Texas Medical Association and Texas Minimum Jail Standards
- Applies the direct supervision principles that were developed by the National Institute of Corrections
- To train and support all staff members through leadership, training, constructive supervision
- Ensures all inmates have the opportunity for the proper rehabilitative care through work programs, vocational programs, religious services, recreational programs, and educational programs.
The primary duties of the Correctional Deputy is the supervisor over the care of all inmates in the facility. In addition to this duty, the Correctional Deputy has many other specialty positions and other assignments that need their attention. These duties are typically embedded into the Correctional Deputy day to day tasks.
The other sought after positions in the Gaines County Jail is the following:
- Central Control Deputy
- Classification Deputy
- Contact Visiting Deputy
- Court Holding/Movement Deputy
- Crisis Negotiations Deputy
- Detention Alternatives Deputy
- Disciplinary Grievance Deputy
- Facility Training Deputy
- Gang Intelligence Deputy
- K-9 Handler
- Male Special Core Deputy
- Mental Health Core Deputy
- Policy & Compliance Deputy
- Pre-Trial Deputy
- Program Deputy
- Specialized Emergency Response Team (SERT)
- Training Coordinator
Gaines County Sheriffs Department
|Address:||301 East Avenue A, Seminole, Texas, 79360|
Inmate Mailing Address
Inmate Name, ID, Housing #
Gaines County Jail
301 East Avenue A PO Box 847, Seminole, TX, 79360
Gaines County Jail Prison Information
Inmate Records Search
Find Arrest & Court records, Mugshots and Contact Info.
|Jail Name||Gaines County Jail|
|Jail Type||County Jail|
|Address||301 East Avenue A PO Box 847, Seminole, TX, 79360|
Refer the map below to find the driving directions.