Columbia County Jail, WA Inmate Search, Mugshots, Prison Roster
Columbia County Jail inmate locator: Arrests, Statute, Bookings, Post Date, Race, Criminal Records, Mugshots, Release Date, Who's in jail, Offense Date, Description, Sex, Inmate List, Current Location, Degree, Issuing Auth, Booking Date, Court, Bond, Disposition, Complaint, Alias.
The Columbia County Jail and Law Enforcement Center was constructed in 994.
This jail sports accommodation for 56 beds. It provides restraining shelter for both male and female convicted offenders. The Jail Administrator has the responsibility of seeing to the seamless day to day operations of the jail. He is ably and constantly assisted by the jail programmer and 4 correctional officers at every given time.
People who have been detained in this correctional facility are usually there because they have
- Been charged with a crime in Columbia County and are awaiting trial. These crimes can range anywhere from a misdemeanor traffic violation to a serious felony. They will be held at the hail pending bail or hearing.
- A person has been found guilty of a crime and is awaiting sentence. This category of people are also held in this jail. They are not prisoners just yet but they will be kept there pending their sentencing.
- A person has been sentenced to less than a year for a crime and has to serve the term in the Columbia County Jail.
- A person has received a sentence for an offence they committed. This sentence is usually in the range of a year or more and is awaiting transfer to the Minnesota Department of Corrections to serve that sentence. They generally not spend more than three years at this facility before they are found a place in the state penitentiary.
- A person may be held in the Columbia County Jail on a warrant from another jurisdiction and is awaiting transfer to that jurisdiction.
Irrespective of the reason for incarceration in the Columbia County Jail, there are some things that need to be done to keep them safe and sound. They have to receive certain cares. Below are some programs and services that are provided by the brown county jail.
Feeding – the jail unfailingly serves every inmate three squared and balanced meals per day. This meals are booked in the penitentiary kitchen that is fully serviced for that purpose.
Healthcare – the Brown county jail makes sure that there are medical personnel on ground. These personnel usually includes a public health nurse, doctor, and mental health professionals. All of the officers who work in the jail are trained medical st Responders.
Mail – the jail makes available a means of communication with the outside world. This is usually in the form of mails and phone calls. Now all incoming and outgoing mail correspondence are thoroughly scrutinized to detect criminal activity and make sure that they are compliant with the law.
Commissary Service – the jail makes open a general store. Inmates can purchase some of the basic things that they need. Some of these products could include hygiene items like soaps ad toothpaste, stationery like paper and pencil. They can also access over the counter healthcare products and some basic food products that may not be served from the kitchen.
Banking – Brown county jail maintains a sort of bank account for every detainee. The inmate can dig into this account to buy items from commissary. They could also co-pay for medical services and other expenses that they may have incurred while they are in the county jail.
Phone calls – Brown county jail makes communication devices such as phones available to the inmates. These phones will not be able to access the internet. The county jail sells on-line phone cards. They, however, track and record all calls made. They however do not record phone calls between inmates and their lawyers.
Education – the inmates have access to some educational programs that include GED. They also provide help to inmates who are struggling with substance abuse and addiction.
Spirituality – the religion of inmates are respected and they get the chance to practice their religions as long as they do not so anything criminal. The Btown county jail actually provides amenities such as places of worship to the inmate.
Work – Brown county jail has multiple Nd diverse systems of work programs. These work programs include Huber Work Release, Sentenced to Service (STS) and an in-house worker.
All of these works systems and services helps the inmates to remain productive, structured and disciplined. The inmates are however not per worked their safety demons paramount to the authorities of the jail.
Inmate Mailing Address
Inmate Name, ID, Housing #
Columbia County Jail
341 East Main Street; Suite 1, Dayton, WA, 99328
Columbia County Jail Prison Information
Inmate Records Search
Find Arrest & Court records, Mugshots and Contact Info.
|Jail Name||Columbia County Jail|
|Jail Type||County Jail|
|Address||341 East Main Street; Suite 1, Dayton, WA, 99328|
Refer the map below to find the driving directions.